Welcome, Travel Professionals! We look forward to working with you to help you build an unforgettable food, wine, or beer vacation for your clients.
We are proud to offer exceptional experiences your clients will never forget, including private wine tastings, truffle hunting with famous agriculturists, private tours of local food and drink producers, behind-the-scenes access to breweries, historic walks through remarkable regions, and personal blending sessions.
We are happy to work with you on both our small group public and private tours. We offer private tours for all of our itineraries and have varying minimums depending on the tour, which you can find on the individual tour pages. Though we specialize in small group tours (4 – 12 people), we do work with larger groups as well.
For custom itinerary tours, we require a $1,000 deposit in order to begin the research and planning process. This deposit will then be used towards the final trip balance.
Why work with us?
- Your clients will love us. We operate in the hot culinary tourism sector, providing intimate experiences with local, bilingual guides. We are moderately priced compared to our competitors. And we are a small company providing personal service and intimate tours, so neither you nor your client will feel like a number.
- We have over 20 years of outbound tour operation experience through Taste Vacations and our sister company, Zephyr Adventures
- We pay a 10% commission for each tour booking and provide payment within two weeks of the tour running
- We offer you the ability to place your clients on our public tours or to create a private tour just for them
- You have the option of working with your client entirely on your own or handing them off to our tour operations team; either way, you still receive your commission
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to set up a tour?
Please call us at 888-758-8687 ext 3. We are eager to answer your and your client’s questions and assist you with a sale.
What is included in each tour?
It can vary from tour to tour but generally, the trip price includes all local ground transportation, double occupancy lodging, most meals, all scheduled activities, wine/beer/food during organized tastings, and a professional tour guide. A few meals may not be included to provide time for your clients to explore the area on their own. We do not include drinks with our meals unless they are specifically paired lunches or dinners.
We do not include airfare to and from the destination. There might be internal flights like on our Chile & Argentina Wine Tour that will be booked by our staff and billed to your client separately once confirmed.
What age is your typical client?
Though we have clients that are a wide range of ages, the typical age of a Taste Vacations guest is between 45 – 70.
My client has specific dietary needs. Will that be a problem?
As long as we know ahead of time what your client’s dietary needs are, we will happily accommodate them. We provide the dietary needs of all our guests to every establishment we visit before we arrive and keep a watchful eye while on tour to ensure everyone’s needs are being met.
Call us at 888-758-8687 ext 3 or email us at email@example.com with any questions!
Are your clients looking for a more active tour? Check out our sister company, Zephyr Adventures. They offer all active vacations including some in the world’s premier food, wine, and beer regions.