Taste Vacations and our sister company, Zephyr Adventures, have been partnering with groups and organizations to host private tours all over the globe for more than 20 years.
Do you belong to a group, club, or organization that would be interested in traveling together? Are you an influencer, part of an alumni group, with a non-profit, or a chef & tastemaker? You can host your own group trip!
We can organize a tour itinerary and dates exclusive to your group, and as the group’s ‘host’ you can either earn a commission for each paying guest or enjoy a free vacation with the organization.
Read on to learn more…
Benefit to You:
- Earn a commission for each paying guest
- Enjoy a free vacation with your group or organization
- Select one of our food, wine, or beer itineraries with Taste Vacations or an active itinerary, some focused on wine, beer, and food, with Zephyr Adventures
- Provide an exclusive event for your group or organization (our private tours usually have 10 – 18 guests)
- Create a way for your group or organization to get to know each other and bond
- Explore one of the world’s premier food, wine, or beer destinations
YOUR ROLE AS TOUR HOST
A representative from your group will act as the tour host. The host’s responsibilities include:
- Marketing the tour to your audience
- Enjoying the trip with your fellow travelers
- Being the group social leader by making friends with other travelers and trying to help the group bond
- Acting as a liaison between the Taste Vacations guides and your fellow travelers, communicating any needs of travelers, and helping to make necessary decisions with guides
- Double-occupancy lodging at upscale four-star hotels
- Meals as noted in the tour itinerary
- Local transportation
- All organized culinary and drink experiences
- The professional services of a Taste Vacations guide
- Not included: alcoholic beverages at meals, allowing you to choose your own wines, beers, or other beverages, transportation to and from tour destination, desserts at meals, personal expenses and optional gratuities
Since 2017, we have partnered with Brad Ring of the homebrewing publication, Brew Your Own magazine, and the winemaking publication WineMaker, on private beer and wine tours exclusively for their readership. We plan and execute all of the logistics for each trip, from booking each guest to our expert guides leading the trip to surveying the group for feedback upon completion of the tour.
Brew Your Own and WineMaker marketed the trips to their audiences and in turn sell out the tours. Brad Ring, the publisher, also participates in each trips as the tour host.
Ready to Start Planning Your Tour as a Host?
We can get the process going in a few easy steps! Start planning your own private group tour by contacting Sarah Wohlner, Taste Vacations Manager, to discuss your itinerary options and date preferences, and to answer any questions you may have.
- Via the private tour inquiry form
- By email
- Or, by phone (888) 758-8687 Ext 703.
Once we’ve confirmed the tour destination and details, we will create a site page specifically for your tour that you can use to share and help market your trip to your group.