Taste Vacations has been partnering with businesses, musicians, media, and individuals to organize and run tours specific to their personal purpose, passion, or career focus, for more than 20 years.
Are you in the wine or beer industries, an artist or musician, an influencer, or a chef & tastemaker? Do you want to share a love of food, wine, or beer with your members, followers or audience? Let’s collaborate to provide an exclusive event for your group!
Together we’ll pick the destination, theme, and the activities tailored for your clients, or followers. Then, you can count on us to execute all of the logistics for each trip—including booking each guest and providing expert guides. You market the trip to your audience or community, serve as the liaison, earn a commission for each paying guest, and get to enjoy a free vacation with your group.
”Thanks to Zephyr and Taste I'm able offer my customers and community unique beer and wine travel experiences. They bring a level of professionalism as well as fun while handling all the detailed planning and logistics. It's really added another dimension to what we're already doing to build and connect with our community that we could not have done on our own as a small business.Brad RingOwner and Publisher of BrewYourOwn Magazine and WineMaker Magazine
Since 2017, we have partnered with Brad Ring of the homebrewing publication, Brew Your Own magazine, and the winemaking publication WineMaker, on private beer and wine tours exclusively for their readership. We plan and execute all of the logistics for each trip, from booking each guest to our expert guides leading the trip to surveying the group for feedback upon completion of the tour.
Brew Your Own and WineMaker marketed the trips to their audiences and in turn sell out the tours. Brad Ring, the publisher, also participates in each trips as the tour host.
Benefit to You:
- Earn a commission for each paying guest
- Enjoy a free vacation with your group or organization
- Select one of our food, wine, or beer itineraries with Taste Vacations or an active itinerary, some focused on wine, beer, and food, with Zephyr Adventures
- Provide an exclusive event for your group or organization (our private tours usually have 10 – 18 guests)
- Create a way for your group or organization to get to know each other and bond
- Explore one of the world’s premier food, wine, or beer destinations
YOUR ROLE AS TOUR HOST
A representative from your group will act as the tour host. The host’s responsibilities include:
- Marketing the tour to your audience
- Enjoying the trip with your fellow travelers
- Being the group social leader by making friends with other travelers and trying to help the group bond
- Acting as a liaison between the Taste Vacations guides and your fellow travelers, communicating any needs of travelers, and helping to make necessary decisions with guides
- Double-occupancy lodging at upscale four-star hotels
- Meals as noted in the tour itinerary
- Local transportation
- All organized culinary and drink experiences
- The professional services of a Taste Vacations guide
- Not included: alcoholic beverages at meals, allowing you to choose your own wines, beers, or other beverages, transportation to and from tour destination, desserts at meals, personal expenses and optional gratuities
Ready to Start Planning Your Exclusive Tour?
We can get the process going in a few easy steps! Start planning your own tour for your followers or audience by contacting Sarah Wohlner, Taste Vacations Manager, to discuss your itinerary options and date preferences, and to answer any questions you may have.
We’ll collaborate together to organize the tour to best celebrate your purpose and passion. Once we’ve confirmed the tour destination and details, we will create a site page specifically for your tour that you can use to share and help market your trip to your organization, audience, or community.