Get More Details
Why book a private tour?
- You choose your fellow travelers
- You select your own date that fits your schedule
- Tours can be scheduled for a group as small as four, depending on the location
- You can adapt our itineraries or create your own with our custom tour option
"It is a lot to cram into one weekend, but we thought it was perfect. I am so glad I chose to celebrate my 40th birthday with you!!! Thank you for all of your effort and help. I really cannot say enough...we took a lot of time planning the trip and it paid off!!! Everything was smooth and felt very hassle-free. We felt very pampered and taken care of. It was so worth it."− Laura M.
- Sonoma Wine & Walking Tour (Minimum: 4 people)
- Tuscany Food & Wine Tour (Minimum: 4 people)
- Spain Basque Country & Rioja Food & Wine Tour (Minimum: 4 people)
- Washington Wine Country Tour (Minimum: 6 people)
- Peru Food Tour (Minimum: 4 people)
- Chile & Argentina Wine Tour (Minimum: 6 people)
- Colorado Beer Tour (Minimum: 6 people)
- Belgium Beer Tour (Minimum: 6 people)
Our team will then work closely with you to create your custom tour itinerary. Once you agree on the tour details and price, we’ll apply the deposit to your trip fee and you can start organizing your fellow jet setters. All tour guests will be charged a non-refundable deposit once the minimum tour number has been reached. Ready to start planning your custom vacation? Connect with our Tour Operations team.Start Planning
World-class accommodations await you, no matter your destination. We have done our research and have found the best hotels in each area, ranging from quaint yet lavish B&B’s to larger luxury hotels. For both private and custom tours, you have the choice of Classic or Deluxe accommodation options. See below for details.
- Double-occupancy lodging at upscale four-star hotels
- Meals as noted in the tour itinerary
- Local transportation
- All organized culinary and drink experiences
- The professional services of a Taste Vacations host and, sometimes, a local guide.
- Alcoholic beverages at meals are not included in the cost of the tour, allowing you to choose your own wines, beers, or other beverages.
- Everything contained in a Classic Tour, plus an upgrade to what we consider the best five-star lodging in the tour area or, when that is not available, an upgrade to a suite or equivalent room style.
- Wines or other beverages suitable to each tour are included with meals and carefully chosen to enhance your dining experience by your Taste Vacations host and restaurant staff.
- Some Deluxe Tours include special experiences not available on Classic Tours.