In addition to our scheduled public tours, Taste Vacations also offers a myriad of private tours, where you can choose your own destination and activities, and a trip date that works for you. Though we find our public tours to be a great way to meet new people who share a common interest with you, there are many private tour advantages. They are a fun way to gather your friends or family for a memorable vacation. Here are 5 advantages to booking your own private tour:
1. You choose who you hang out with. Meeting new people on a tour can sometimes be half the fun of your vacation – but there is always a risk that there is someone on the tour that you don’t get along with which can sometimes put a damper on the trip. By booking a private tour, you have the opportunity to gather the people you want to hang out with and feel that would enjoy the same kind of vacation as you.
2. You can gain access to exclusive experiences. Yes, you can plan your own friends and/or family vacation without the help of a tour company. But you may be missing out on some incredible experiences that are just not available to the general public. On many of our private tours, we are able to set up exclusive experiences like private tastings with winemakers, a private luncheon at local chef’s residence and garden, a wine blending session with a winery owner, or walking tours that dive deeper than the general public tours that just skim the surface.
3. You may not know what you don’t know. You may not be aware of all the wonderful experiences available to you in any given location. Though you can do extensive research online, there are still many amazing experiences, restaurants, and local activities that may be completely new or haven’t been shared on social media yet. We have personal connections in each of the locations we run tours and are constantly seeking out new experiences for our guests. Let us help you create your itinerary by suggesting activities that may have not even been on your radar.
4. Take the trip you want, the way that you want it. We pride ourselves in creating engaging and fun itineraries but we still understand that not everyone is thrilled to be doing each of the activities we have chosen. That’s where private tours really shine. You choose the people you want to go with, the destination, and the activities you want to do. With the help of our tour operations team, you can build your dream vacation.
5. Go when you want to go. We all would love to be able to drop everything and go on vacation whenever we want, but the reality is that we have many responsibilities and obligations in our lives that need to come first. Sometimes the public tour dates just won’t fit into a busy schedule the way you’d like. With a private tour, you can schedule your vacation for when it works best for you.